NOW THAT WE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, LET’S BE CLEAR
Most People Want The Relationship They See In The Picture Above
Most People Also Think That Intimacy And Sex Are The Same Thing
HOW CAN YOU CREATE A RELATIONSHIP THAT IS ON FIRE?
It starts with you!
Relationships suffer and end because individuals focus on the physical aspect of their relationships—such as appearance and sex— or focus too heavily on CHANGING partners. In actuality lasting relationships focus on building intimacy through emotional, spiritual, intellectual, and physical vulnerability within the individual that deeply transforms the relationship with another—to include intensifying SEX.
OK, SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?
Many individuals don’t know how
OK, SO WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?
The INTIMACY UPGRADE
Private access to the Intimacy Upgrade community where you connect with intimacy coaches and other intimacy builders in real-time.
Weekly training calls on
- Intellectual Intimacy– Get and give mind f***ing—of the good kind.
- Emotional Intimacy– Create the capacity to connect with yourself emotionally, be open and surrender to your partner and be able to receive emotional intimacy as well.
- Spiritual Intimacy– Learn to open your soul to discover your purpose in life and connect that purpose with your intimate partner.
- Physical Intimacy– Develop new ideas to spice up all physical aspects of your relationship -from mild to wild to WOW—even if it’s with yourself
- Free Ball– reserve for months with five weeks where any topic is up for discussion
Educational materials on intimacy
An opportunity to learn while having fun
Discounts on 1-1 intimacy coaching
MEET YOUR COACHES
Dr. Danita Morales Ramos
Relationships don’t have to be boring, nor do they have to look like the fake ones we see on television or social media. I understand this as a clinical psychologist, but I experienced the hardship of this reality personally. That’s why I don’t sugarcoat conversations anymore, albeit intimacy, sex, relationships or the like. I say, “Let’s have a conversation,” and I promise you that conversation is going to be real and raw. Let’s talk intimacy.
Educating about sexual health, communication and bedroom item use- has become a life long passion. I knew in my 20’s that these were topics I was comfortable with and quickly learned most others were not. I now focus on changing that! Hoping to make sex and intimacy a dinner table conversation. Giving YOU permission to have an intimate/ sex life and have it not just be enjoyable, but F***KING AMAZING- even if it’s by yourself.
I’m just a humbled man that’s been fortunate to have found the right person for my life. I’ve been married for 34 years not by doing everything right but focusing on doing what it takes to stay with the right person for my life. I discovered that the key to intimacy is communication.